Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chapters 2-4

I like Holden because he seems laid back and doesn't really care, but I don't really like him because he's rebellious.  The way he's care free is kind of in a mean way.  I also don't like that he drinks and smokes.  He does things that I don't really like that make me not like him, but he also has a good side that I like about him.  The way he's like a normal teenager is because he's rebellious.  He doesn't care about anybody, but him self and close friends.  I fell sorry for him because he's been kicked out of so many schools and he says he doesn't care but I think he really does.  He tells us that he doesn't care about certain things, but he probably does.  Like when he left the equipment on the bus he says he thought it was funny, but he probably didn't think it was funny and let the team down.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you are saying about how he cares about certain things. Even though he tries to pass it off, he is a human being, and isn't able to completely not care about anything. We definitely know he cares about his family because he talks about them like they are the greatest thing in the world. But I think that more than his whole family, he really cares about his brother. I don't think he ever got closure on his brothers death, so he still feels that he has to make sure his brother has a good impression on him.

    ReplyDelete